How To Mount Or Hang Your Sign?
Still finding how to mount or hang your sign? Don't worry, we've got your back. NeonGrand Led Neon Sign User Manual contains all the basic instructions you need to follow when installing and operating a led neon sign. You have 3 options:
- Mount it to the wall
- Hang it from the ceiling
- Use 3M stripes (1 minute only)
Option 1: Using Mounting Kit
In your box, you will find the screw set that's tailored to your sign. This will allow you to easily mount your sign to the wall. Just follow these steps:
Caution: Customers must use all mounting screws provided in the package (corresponding to the number of pre-drilled mounting holes).
Option 2: Using Hanging Kit
- If your package comes with both mounting kit and hanging kit, DO NOT use mounting screws as hanging screws.
- Only hang the sign on a sturdy surface that can support its weight.
Option 3: Using 3M Command Stripes (Optional)If you do not want to make holes in your walls, 3M stripes are perfect for you! You can add up this option FREE at the note in check out step. As most of our signs are really light, you can simply use 3M stripes to mount your sign on a wall. Here is how!
- Step 1: Removing the back of the tape and press it onto the back of the neon
- Step 2: Removing the clear back of the tape and press each side of the sign firmly against the wall for 30 seconds.
Read our FAQs