1. What Color Can I Choose?
We have a total of 11 colors (click the color tab) to choose from. We can also offer a color change option for certain types of signs. Please request a specific quote for this.
2. What Fonts Do You Offer?
Our team works with almost any font including cursive fonts, block fonts or double lined fonts. You can choose from a dozen different fonts on our custom neon sign maker or send us an email attaching an image with your preferred font. Our designers will create a mock-up for you to ensure the neon light design meets your expectations.
3. How Much Does A Custom Sign Cost?
Our custom-made neon signs are very affordable. Sign costs vary depending on sign size and design complexity. Use the custom product page to get a price, or email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Do You Offer A Warranty?
We offer a 12-month guarantee on materials and workmanship on all of our neon signs. However, this does not extend to any damage that may occur as a result of incorrect installation or physical damage during usage.
5. Do You Offer Outdoor Neon Signs?
Yes, we can produce waterproof versions for outdoor events and outdoor permanent installation. Please specify your application when you submit your custom order inquiry or choose it directly on our custom sign product page.
6. How Do I Install It In My Room?
Our Neon signs are super easy to install. Here are some installation ideas for you:
- Mount to the wall: We offer free mounting kit or adhesive pads (optional) in each package so that you can easily mount it on the wall yourself.
- Hanging: It's also possible to hang your sign from any place. Simply mention your preference and we will pre-drilled the support accordingly.
Please check our usual manual here: How To Mount Or Hang Your Sign?
7. How To Check If My Sign Is Working Properly?
Step 1: Plug in the neon sign (Power: 100-220V-50/60HZ) and check if the light is on.
Step 2: Remote Dimmer Check-up:
Depending on the order, your neon package will have a dimmer or a remote control.
- With dimmer/remote: You can adjust brightness and switch between different flashing modes of the neon sign.
- If your dimmer/remote doesn't work, please contact us via email@example.com for a replacement.
8. What To Do If My Sign Is Not Working?
Step 1 - Power Supply Check-up:
- A small light on the power supply will light up if the power supply is working properly.
Step 2 - Led controller Check-up:
- Remove the led controller (between the sign and the power supply), then connect the power supply to the neon sign directly. Normal light means your led controller is broken.
Step 3: Contact us
- Please contact us immediately via email firstname.lastname@example.org. If any part of your neon sign is damaged (led strip, power supply, led controller, dimmer, remote control...)
- If the product is still within the warranty period, we will immediately send you a replacement.
- If the product is no longer within the warranty period, we will do our best to assist you in purchasing a replacement part.
Note: Please provide clear pictures or videos of your inspection process so we can offer the best solution.
ABOUT PAYMENT & SHIPPING
9. Do You Ship Overseas?
Yes! We can ship almost all over the world except some countries on this list.
10. How Long Does The Shipping Take?
Normally it will take 7-10 Business Days with orders from the US and take 10-12 Business Days with orders from other countries. All orders are made to order by hand in our production facility with the utmost care and attention to detail.
Standard shipping: Shipping times refer to time in transit after the piece completes production and leaves our factory - Once your piece ships, you will receive a tracking number.
For more information, please visit our Shipping Policy.
11. Why Has The Tracking Status Not Been Updated? What Should I Do?
Tracking information may not be updated immediately for some reasons, including:
- The tracking number has just been created. Due to delays between the scanning process and website updates, it may take up to 7 business days for your tracking number to be updated after it has been sent out.
- The package may not be scanned until it arrives the regional hub near the destination.
- The package is in transit between the origin and the destination country. Once the package leaves the origin country the tracking information will not be updated until it reaches the destination country.
- The package arrived at the destination country. When shipping internationally, the tracking link will stop updating after the shipment arrives in your country (destination), but it does not affect the delivery process.
However, if your tracking status has not been updated for over 10 business days, please contact us to be supported right away.
12. What Method Of Payments Do You Accept?
We accept most online payment methods that are used all over the world – Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, and others. Once you have approved a design you will receive an invoice via email which can be paid via PayPal or by using a credit card. When the payment has been made, your sign will enter the production phase.
13. Can I Cancel My Order?
We regret that we only accept cancellations within 3 hours of your order being placed, as most of our products are customized and your order will be automatically shipped immediately to our manufacturing partners so that customers can receive the finished product as quickly as possible. Therefore, please double check your order before paying.
14. Can I Return My Product?
All our pieces are made by hand to order, we can only accept refunds or exchanges on faulty items, as all pieces are one-off made-to-order. All sales are final. View our Return and Refund Policy
15. How Long Do Neon Signs Last?
Our Led Neon are built with a typical lifespan of approximately 50,000 hours of constant usage. We use the best LEDs on the market ensuring a superior lifespan compare to our competitors.
16. I've Got Another Questions!
If you have a question we didn't cover here, please don't hesitate to reach us at email@example.com. You can also reach us on our contact us page.